good times

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

What are today's hot items?

What's the item that everyone is going out of their way to get their grubby hands on today? How much would you drop to grab THE best Burger King Star Wars toy available? It's Chewbacca! And he's only $1.29. You can tell that they spent as much time as possible to make the plush version look exactly like the character you have grown to love in the original Star Wars trilogy. Needless to say, I picked him up last week.

Chewbacca

Boy was Joanne excited when I got him. I had to pick up Yoda, Darth Maul, and a couple others. Next I need to find Wicket the Ewok. I am still in search of this little guy. Check him out!

Wicket
Go out and get yours today!

1 comment:

Chang Kim said...

You should check out my buddy Ruth's blog and see the scenes she puts together with her stuffed animals and her Darth Tater. You could do some good stuff with those Burger King guys...they are so vivid and life-like!