good times

Monday, June 06, 2005

Great Day at Disneyland

Well, if you haven't been to Disneyland in the past month, you may not know that they are celebrating their 50th Anniversary! The park has been touched up all over the place. The major changes include the new Buzz Lightyear "Shoot-the-Target" ride, the new fireworks show, and the redecorated Sleeping Beauty castle.

DSCF2177

I highly recommend the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride. There are two people per car and you can control whether you spin the car left or right. You each get a gun and you rack up points as you hit the targets throughout the ride. The thing that makes it great is the fact that you can take control of the car and annoy the heck out of your partner. Fantastic.

BuzzLightyear2
BuzzLightyear

One thing we realized about the teacups is that they just aren't as big as we remembered them to be. My legs barely fit inside!
DSCF2169

Here are some other pictures that I took throughout the day.
DSCF2195
DSCF2194
DSCF2193
DSCF2165

4 comments:

Chang Kim said...

Fantastic pictures.

I hate the teacups. Like with Spinout at Magic, I just don't have the stomach for 'em anymore.

You love a ride where you can annoy your partner...go figure. :)

Last time I was at Disneyland was three years ago. I'll head back when all the rides are finished.

Russell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Russell said...

You can go after mid-July. That's when Space Mountain will be done. When you finally go, I'll ride with you on Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters! :)

Chang Kim said...

Sounds good. Perhaps sometime in August then. Okay, fine, you can be my Buzz Lightyear partner. :)