good times

Monday, June 20, 2005

A Day at California Speedway

CalSpeedway3 CalSpeedway1

I had a great weekend. Lots going on. On Saturday, I went with Joel out to California Speedway in Fontana (Fontucky). We wanted to check out Mark's 450 horsepower NSX. It was awesome!

MarksNSX1
MarksNSX2MarksNSX4
MarksNSX3

The weather was great and there were quite a few cars out to run this road course. Needless to say I took tons of pictures of the other cars.
911TurboAudiA4
NSXLotusElise
The best part was that I got to ride along with him while running the road course! It was insane! I have never been in a car with such an experienced driver. What a rush! Going 120mph and taking corners so fast I thought we were going to fly off the road every time.
MarksNSX5
Thanks, Mark for the great experience.

No comments: