good times

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Congratulations, Buchko, on the new Saab 9-2x!

Well, after only a few days from when I told him about the deal, and only a single visit to the dealership, Michael bought his Saab 9-2x. He just picked it up today, direct from the port. It only had 11 miles on it! It's a pretty sweet ride and he really got a great deal on it. Congrats, Butch.

Buchko9-2x

9-2xOdometer

Since I took these pictures with my cell phone, I thought I'd put in a better picture of the car:


9-2x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buchko! Congrats on the new Volvo!

Anonymous said...

It's environmentally friendly too. It doesn't run on gas...it runs on big eared dogs.

Anonymous said...

With the ears on my dog, you could probably get all the way to Tipperary (it's a long way)