good times

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Farking Spot

Owning a Mini Cooper has its perks. They send you hilarious emails once in a while. This is what they just sent me:

WordoftheDay1

That's the hardships that I cause people everyday in parking lots. I apologize if I have ever done it to you. At least you have a word for it now.

Mini offers a "Word of the Day" program that you can install on your computer and get a new word each day. It's a real small program and you can get it here.

Here are some other words that they have come up with:
Prohibiturn: To perform a driving move you think might be illegal, yet you do it anyway.
Brewnesia: The condition of forgetting your coffee on the roof of your car and driving off.
Obstacar: A slow moving car that keeps you from going your desired speed.

Today's word:
Rockupied: When you are physically unable to leave the car until a song is over.

2 comments:

Ferg said...

It speaks to me on a profound level.

CK said...

You short car people and your farking spots! You get my hopes up and then dash them into a million pieces.