good times

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Labor Day Festivities

While Stephanie and Eddy were arriving in Aruba for their honeymoon, Joanne and I had friends over at our house on Sunday. Daniel and Amy brought over baby Presto (aka Preston) to hang out with the guys. Check out how cute he is now!

Happy Preston

Preston even went with us to Best Buy. We were there for 2 hours! We went through the entire store and just when we were ready to leave, Daniel and I got caught up playing the World Series of Poker video game. Presto was a good boy, too. He didn't even cry once. I guess when you are surrounded by big screen TVs, video games, and DVDs there isn't much to cry about.

The Dart BoardThe game of the day was darts. We played so much that my elbow was hurting the next day. We had a pretty awesome run of 6-man 301 between Daniel, Kevin, Chang, Alan, Gina, and I. How does 301 work? You just keep scoring points until you countdown from 301 to zero, and zero out without going over.


Here's Chang and Gina throwing some darts. Gina looks real happy while Chang has his game face on. It's just darts, Chang.

Bullseye GinaSerious Chang

Dual Darts
After a while, things start to get more creative when we start creating new challenges like throwing 11 darts at once. (Good job, Chang) Here you can see Alan trying to hit bullseye with two darts, one left and one right handed.



Playin' Pounce

Meanwhile, the girls were playing pounce (group solitaire) downstairs. I'm sure it involved quick hand-eye coordination and resulted in some nail scratching.

4 comments:

Chang Kim said...

You're right, it's high school tennis picture all over again.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I don't think we should let the boys take Preston anymore. I am foreseeing your future (it's almost like a bad fortune cookie) and it includes many trips to Best Buy. Remember, in a few years, your trips to BB will double! AAAHHH!

Miss Lala said...

HOLY CUTEST CHILD EVER!!! Oh my gosh, I must meet this Presto! The cheeks! It's painful! I can't look anymore! It's just...too...much!

Anonymous said...

That's my bear! Isn't he the cutest ever? It's the best when he sticks out his tongue and smiles! Sans drool of course!