good times

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Best Man

My friend Eddy is getting married this weekend. He was my Best Man and now I'm his. That means it's my turn to make The Speech. I've run through some ideas, but I think I'm still not settled yet. Keep it simple. Don't make it too long. I'll let you know how it goes after this weekend. It's quite a title, Best Man...no pressure.

EddysBachelorParty-22
EddysBachelorParty-10EddysBachelorParty-26

I never made time to make a blog entry about the awesome Bachelor Party we had for Eddy. It was awesome and we had a great time! We spent the weekend in San Diego betting on horses at Del Mar, partying in the Gaslamp District, playing poker, and going 9 holes at a disc golf course. I posted up some pictures from the weekend (finally). Check them out.

Chang wrote a great writeup about the entire weekend. You can check it out here.

1 comment:

Chang Kim said...

"If I'm the best man, why is she marrying him?

Now you guys are even.