good times

Friday, September 09, 2005

Chit Chat

MSNMessengerWe got a new toy at work today (mainly for me). As a huge company, it takes a while for us to catch up to yesterday's technology. We now have instant messaging capability at work. I'm having fun with it although it's supposed to increase our productivity. Whatever.

GoogleTalkSpeaking of instant messaging, I've been pretty excited about GoogleTalk (www.google.com/talk) lately with the VOIP (voice over IP) technology. It's just like a phone, but clearer, free, and better since you can find out who is just sittin' at their computer waiting to shoot the breeze. If you haven't already, you should sign up! It uses Gmail to set up your contact list, so if you don't have Gmail let me know. I'll invite ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's your MSN SN?