good times

Monday, September 19, 2005

Happy Birthday, Amy !

On Saturday, we all got together and celebrated Amy's Birthday! Dinner was at Buca di Beppo (which means "Joe's Basement". I had to look it up. It bothered me.) Of course we ordered too much food...I think it's impossible to avoid.

BucaToken Group Shot

After dinner, we went back to Daniel and Amy's to have some cake. Daniel baked her a nice chocolate cake and it was served on some personalized styrofoam plates. (That's mine on the bottom.)

Homemade Cake by DanielDesigner Styrofoam Plates

And then the cake got presented. Amy got all 10 candles out and she even did the Happy Birthday Cha Cha for all of us. Amy, what's that pig doing there?

Amy and the pig.Happy Birthday, Cha Cha Cha!

What's Michiko doin'?

Presto spent the evening being held by different people all night. He's such a good boy. Here you can see Preston wondering how Michiko is making the butterfly come to life.




Daniel and Presto are all in.


After cake, the party took a traditional split...Poker and Pounce. Daniel, Gige (Glenn Ige), Gina (Glenn Inanaga), and I played some No-Limit Hold'em. I got killed on the river a few times. That's always sad. In this picture, you can see Daniel standing up and going all in. Proof that poker and fatherhood can coexist.





Happy Birthday, Amy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Preston...I am so sorry for the kiss mark on your forehead...

Stupid lipstick..okay I need to remember to wear lighter colored lipstick when I am going to see Preston!