good times

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

New Poll

Because Star Wars: Episode III has slowed down in the box office, I have closed the poll. Looks like Star Wars will definitely end up at 7th place.

With the recent talk about Family Guy, I have posted a new poll. What are your favorite animated series of all time? Pick 3!

Cookie

EDIT: Although the polls are anonymous, they aren't when the voters brag that they won. Chang guessed 7th place on the last poll and he has requested a prize. Here you go, Chang.

"What do you want? A cookie?"

6 comments:

Chang Kim said...

Dude, so what do I win? No prize?

Russell said...

Congratulations, Chang. You win the prize.

Chang Kim said...

When you have a contest, you must have a prize. And I ain't talkin' virtual cookies. :) Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

"I take care of my kids."

Chang Kim said...

By the way, I chose the correct three animated shows, too. What do I get this time?

Ferg said...

There you go kid. I rigged the poll like we talked about. Umm, this line isn't bugged, is it? I gotta go...

Anonymous said...

Who put Gummi Bears on the poll? Dude seriously....Joanne was that you?

Hard poll.