good times

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Happy 5 Years to me !

Yes, as of June 20th I have been at the Boeing Satellite Development Center (previously Boeing Satellite Systems, previously Hughes Space and Communications) for 5 years. It's kind of scary how quick it went by. Time flies when you're having fun.

Boeing5Year

Why is this news? Because of the gift you get from Boeing! They have an online catalog packed full of goodies (just being sarcastic here). They have clocks, globes, keyrings, jewelry....lots of stuff I would have absolutely no use for. But, there was a diamond in the rough. The Brinkmann Dual Xenon Trigger Flashlight. Check out this bad boy:

XenonFlashlight

I just received it in the mail this past weekend and it's probably the brightest flashlight I have ever seen. It's just perfect for shining in people's faces when they walk into our office.....hey, at least I'm using it. :)

3 comments:

Ferg said...

Curse your longevity with the Boeing Company! I still see two bright purple spots when I close my eyes.

Anonymous said...

if you shine that thing on that back of buchko's head for long enough he may develop a lite tan. that would really accentuate the mullett he's plannin on growin

Chang Kim said...

Congratulations, that is quite an achievement. Wish I had been at my company for five years...