good times

Friday, July 22, 2005

Happy Birthday, Haswell !

In-N-Out


Yesterday we celebrated Mike Haswell's birthday here at work. We went to In-N-Out for lunch. And for only being In-N-Out, it was quite an event!



5by5

For his meal, we got him a Quintuple Quintuple, AKA a 5x5 (5 patties and 5 slices of cheese). It was a pretty solid burger!




We got him an official In-N-Out hat and T-shirt and he was all set! (T-shirt not shown)


HaswellBday2

Here he is posing with his new hat and then taking his first bite of the 5x5.

HaswellBday1HaswellBday3

Afterward, I tested out the new camera again and caught this Southwest jet flying overhead.

SouthwestJet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i CAN STILL FEEL THAT BURGER IN MY GUT.........SO FREAKIN HUGE!! THANKS RUSS FOR THE BDAY HOLLER.

Ferg said...

Mmm, In-N-Out. Oh baby. Just looking at the pictures makes me hungry. All it's drippy, cheesy, greasy goodness! Maybe I'll snack on some fruit in the meantime to dull the ache (sigh)

Anonymous said...

Hey Russ:
Dang a 4x4, huh? Believe it or not my co-worker has had an 8x8 - is that possible?
Have you tried the animal-style french fries - YUM!
BTW - I'm gonna start my own blog soon. I'll let you know when I get it posted.
~ Kevin