good times

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Atari

Last night, Eddy and I played some video games....good ol' Atari. It was great fun. Yes, we are 27 years old. What of it? Here you can see Eddy and Buster playing a game.

Atari2

Here is the key to it all...the Atari. Do you remember playing?

Atari

We concentrated only on Atari 2600 games since those are the best. Can you recognize any of these?

MissileCommandKaboom
FroggerDodgeEm
CombatCircusAtari

Needless to say, Eddy got destroyed. Good times.

5 comments:

Chang Kim said...

SO jealous! Combat is the best 2-player video game ever made, hands down.

Frogger...excellent. Missile Command...classic. I think it made an appearance in T2, when John Connor is at the arcade with his buddy from Different Strokes.

Dodge 'Em is so addictive! Circus Atari rules!!!

Wow, great collection. All my favorites, but especially Combat. We'll have to bust that out the next time I'm in town. I thought you couldn't get it working on your HD, no?

BTW, what's the other game? I don't think I've ever played it.

l0 said...

Gotta love the Combat

Russell said...

Ah, the Downey crew chiming in for the Atari fun. Just hits your right there, doesn't it? Combat is the obvious favorite. We'll have to play that next time you are in town.

Got it working on the HD. 2 bit graphics shown beautifully in high definition. Hard to beat.

And the last game...Kaboom!

You don't remember Kaboom! We have to play that sometime.

Chang Kim said...

Kaboom...never played it. I'm sure it's great. :)

As far as video games go, I've been playing nothing but Bomberman. I'm old school, too, just not quite as old school as you. :) Though I do mix in the occasional pong!

Anonymous said...

I wish that picture of us playing was time stamped! I actually stayed up 'til after 1 AM!!