good times

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Patience, my friend.

As you know, I have been waiting for this day. The day when Netflix makes Trapped in the Closet (Check yesterday's post) available. November 8th. Here's what I found out today:


NetflixQueue

This is an outrage! I should have known it would have been a hot item. "Very long wait" ?!?

I even strategized by not returning one of our DVDs until yesterday...just so I could get the R Kelly DVD when it came out.

Looks like I need to look to other avenues...

4 comments:

Ferg said...

Ah, patience. 'Tis a virtue. Be steadfast, grasshopper.

Anonymous said...

We were planning a premier party on Sunday. Really. Damn.

Anonymous said...

What is this movie? R. Kelly? Are you serious? What is this about?

And all of you have been waiting for this movie? Was it ever in the theater?

Miss Lala said...

so i was listening to kevin and bean this morning and they were talking about how maxim ran some bogus ad for r. kelly "closet" action figures. can i tell you, if they really offered those action figures, i would buy the whole set for joanne's gift exchange present. you know she'd love that. who knew the darth transformer could be topped!