good times

Friday, November 18, 2005

Another visit to Staples Center

Our view from Section 301

On Wednesday night, I went with my dad to the Knicks vs. Lakers game. Tony was nice enough to give us his tickets for the game in Section 301 (center court). We had a great view and it was a great game. Any game when the Lakers win is a great game. Kobe scored 42 points, 29 of which occurred in the second half. Chris Mihm and Lamar Odom played well also. I used Joanne's camera at the game. I didn't bother to sneak in my Nikon D50 this time.

Also, my dad had a good idea and we took the Metro to the game. It was a nice ride and it was my first time on the Blue Line. We caught the train at Lakewood station on the Green Line, transferred to the Blue Line at Rosa Parks, and got off at Pico, right down the street from Staples Center. Just $1.25 each way! Just a little cheaper than the $15 to park near Staples.

MetroMap

3 comments:

Chang Kim said...

Do they not let big cameras into Staples for a Laker game? That's kind of strange, no?

Seats looked awesome, by the way. :)

Russell said...

They do allow bigger cameras, but they limit the lens length to 3.5 inches. Mine was slightly over so they freaked out.

Anonymous said...

Oh they really do allow cameras in there? No way...I thought all venues do not allow cameras...good to know.

GO LAKERS!!!!