good times

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Wiimarkable !

Nintendo Wii

This past Sunday I finally took the plunge and went to go pick up a Wii. It's been out since November, but they are still selling out! They've sold 4.8 million of them already. I woke up Sunday morning at 6:30 while Jack and Joanne were sleeping. I showed up to WalMart at 7:00 and I was the second one there. They only had 4 of them! Crazy! Anyway, I was very happy to be successful on my first attempt. I have 4 games now: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Excite Truck, and Wario's Smooth Moves. Haven't played the latter 2 much yet. After just a couple days of playing with it, I love it! It's wiimarkable! By the way, Joanne (my wiife) hates all words that start with 'wii' now.

Things I like best about the Wii:
- the design is very clean and simple
- the wii controller (wiimote) works so well, and is very responsive
- the games are fun and simple
- I can browse the internet on our TV!
- creating an instant slide show directly from my camera's memory card
- Joanne likes playing the games with me
- I can download old Nintendo games (Super Mario Brothers and Zelda!)

The Wii even has its own email address and flashes a light when it has wii-mail. Speaking of, Jack and Buster just got new email addresses.

MilkBelly
HappyHugz

Come on over sometime and play with Wii with us!
The guys playing the Wii.

4 comments:

Chang Kim said...

Gerald, Hubert, Andrew, and I stayed up until about 2am last Wednesday playing the tank game from Wii Play. I own Tiger Woods Golf, but all I want to play is that damn tank game. It's video game crack.

Miss Lala said...

scrapbooking out. wii in.

i'm sorry, cricut, what? no thank you.

i'll be over soon. ;)

Anonymous said...

LARA!! What the F?! Cricut awesome and don't you forget it! (By the by, Michaels has a sale on it now...O-kay?!)

Anonymous said...

Yes more Cricut for you guys...means more time that Auntie Steph can play with Jackarooni! Oh and thanks for the invite Russ...I will definitely want to play more Wii.

That pic of the three boys of the house is so adorable! You guys took one great picture. I need to see Jack.