good times

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Paid Family Leave

Two more days of work and I'll be chillin' at home with Jack for 4 weeks! Gotta love California Disability and the Paid Family Leave program. With 4 whole weeks, I'll probably have a little more spare time after the diaper changes and bottle feeding. So, I thought it was my time to get my money's worth from Netflix. Joanne is the primary Netflix user, filling our queue with chick flicks (not that that's a bad thing).

Netflix

So, does anyone have any suggestions for my Netflix queue? I have a few movies I've been meaning to see: Unforgiven, Caddyshack, Shaun of the Dead, Maltese Falcon, Godfather II, and Sin City. Clearly I'm not looking for any particular movie genre. Has anyone seen any good movies lately? I could use some help.

Make a suggestion in my Twiigs poll!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard that Legally Blonde is a great film...OUR QUEUE IS MINE!! HAHAHA

Chang Kim said...

You can always check out my movie ratings. Recently, I'd say that Children of Men was Amazing (capital A), and Blood Diamond was good.

I can always bring down some DVDs first weekend of May if you want.

David said...

Maybe Shrek 1&2 so Jack & you could enjoy. Of course any Disney cartoon always works.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED "Shaun of the Dead!"

Chang Kim said...

Then you MUST watch Hot Fuzz. Awesome movie.

l0 said...

I saw Hot Fuzz but fell asleep during the middle third. The movie was good but I couldn't fight the 6 Margaritas I had beforehand.

Ferg said...

Pan's Labyrinth was absolutely haunting. Don't be fooled into thinking it's a kids movie.