good times

Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy 3 Months, Jack !

Yesterday, Jack turned 3 months old. He had a great day yesterday, being watched by the whole family and getting a new toy chest from Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie Steph. To celebrate, Jack has been working hard on his latest project, Project Flip. For the first time, Jack turned over from his tummy to his back...all by himself! And here he is making his YouTube debut:

Jack loves napping...especially laughing while napping. Here you can see his favorite Pooh making him laugh during his nap:

Also, here is the announcement we sent out to welcome Jack. If you want a copy, let me know!

Jack's Announcement
Jack's Announcement

Happy Birthday, Jack.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, so cute! i wanna meet jack so badly! miss you guys!

Chang Kim said...

3 months, wow! Joanne, I sure hope you're already pregnant with the next one. Otherwise, they won't have the same birth year!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Jack can't wait to meet you too Kimi!! I think you, Tori, & Ryan were the last babies I babysat for 'til Jack. Wow, I feel old. :P

Shut it, Chang. Not funny. I hope you have twins! (Sorry Gina!)

Anonymous said...

Dude that would be awesome if Jack can have a brother or sister born in the same year! I like that idea!

Okay I love the videos...now I need them for my ipod Russ.

Go Pooh!

Anonymous said...

Jack it is so awesome that you are rolling over....you work it Jack! What 3 days before your 3 month birthday too! You're a miracle.