good times

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Joanne's First Mother's Day

Flowers from Auntie Steph
I'm sure everyone enjoyed Mother's Day this past Sunday. Joanne especially enjoyed it since it was her first one as a mommy! Stephanie got Joanne these flowers to celebrate. We all went to celebrate at Sambi Restaurant with our families. It was a great Sunday brunch! Where else can you enjoy scrambled eggs, steak, teriyaki chicken, and sushi all in the same meal?



Mother's Day Brunch with the family

After brunch we came back home and little did we know that Jack would have a gift for his mom. He rolled over again, but this time using his legs! He did it once when I wasn't filming, so we tried to figure out how to repeat the event. Just follow daddy!

Afterward, we played some Cooking Mama on the Wii! It's a pretty simple and fun game where you cook different meals using the Wiimote. Here you can see one of the games where you have to spread the butter on the frying pan.

Cooking Mama!

And now for more pictures of Jack...

Sometimes we run across some great outfits for Jack. But then, when the outfit is chosen by Dad, it doesn't turn out that great. I liked it. I call it frogs and dogs.

Like my outfit?

As you can see the Boppy (the light blue pillow with white polka dots) can have many purposes. He can use it to help him balance his toys,

Look at that balance!

or create his own little playground,

Jack loves his toys.

or even turn them into headphones!

Check out my headphones!

Needless to say I am still enjoying my 4 week vacation. Only 1 more week left!

3 comments:

Miss Lala said...

why are the photos that border on child abuse always the best ones? ;)

happy 1st mother's day jojo!

David said...

I like how Russ tells Jack to "Kick It". Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Okay I love this blog entry too....and whenver I come up to the headphones (Boppy fro) I bust out laughing. Jack you couldn't have put on a better face.