good times

Friday, January 12, 2007

Waiting for baby...

I can't believe that the baby could be here any day now. The due date is in only 11 days! I'm a little nervous, but mostly very excited. Of course, I'm not the one with the baby in my tummy. Joanne has done such a great job with the pregnancy. She definitely got lucky dodging a lot of the sickness, but she mostly has handled it all so well. I know she's had some rough nights of sleep lately.

Our bags are packed and my cameras are charged. I'm ready to go. What have we been up to? Setting up the swing, the bouncer, the toys...it's crazy. Just when I thought 'C' and 'D' batteries were worthless. We've also been putting the finishing touches on Jack's room. It's all ready to go! Check it out!

Our new baby room!

As you can see, we went with the jungle theme. Hard to say no to all those great animals. We're pretty proud of the new room and Buster is especially fond of all the decorations. We just hope he doesn't get too jealous when Jack arrives.

Come join in on the jungle fun!It's Jack's room!Our new baby room!Our new baby room!Come join in on the jungle fun!

And Joanne just loves the new glider. I think we'll both be loving it once Jack shows up. Just can't wait for the hourly wake up calls!

Joanne and the new glider

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! When do I get to move in?

Ferg said...

Oh my gosh, I kept thinking that you two were having a baby "later". I didn't realize that later is now! Joanne, good luck with everything! Make sure Russell doen't post any sensitive footage on your blog without written permission!

Anonymous said...

I know! I told him that it's not Discovery Health, so don't go taking "detailed" pictures...I know what my husband is capable of! Thanks for the warning...one of his many victims I am sure.