good times

Friday, July 21, 2006

Birthday Thanks

Just thought I'd let you all know how much I appreciate all the great birthday wishes last week. I had a great birthday and 5 birthday dinners! I also appreciated the birthday cards and e-cards...like the Hoops and YoYo one below:
HoopsandYoyo
Friday night, we went to have dinner with our parents at Outback Steakhouse.

Dinner at the Outback
They got me my favorite chocolate dobash cake from King's Hawaiian. Joanne also got me a balloon...which says a lot since she's not a big fan of the balloons (nor does Buster).


My favorite Chocolate Dobash cakeJoanne got me balloons!
On Saturday, we went to the Yard House to celebrate two birthdays...Shuji's and mine.
Party at the Yard House
My Half YardI had the pleasure of enjoying 2 half-yards of beer: one Lost Coast Downtown Brown and one Fat Tire. Apparently, they no longer serve whole yards of beer. I guess too many people were breaking those extremely cumbersome glasses. Anyway, at the Yard House, 2 half-yards (32 oz each) is more than a yard (48 oz).















Back at the house, Lori made Shuji and I an awesome birthday cake!
Lori made us a cake!Double Birthday

I'll be putting all the birthday gifts together to get myself a new camcorder (just for baby).

1 comment:

Miss Lala said...

only 2 posts in 2 weeks? i never thought i'd see the day. =P~

stop being productive at work! i've been waiting to see del mar photos since last week.