good times

Thursday, January 12, 2006

LA Auto Show Day 2

If you know me well enough, you know that I always go to the LA Auto Show twice each year. Surprisingly, Joanne didn't go with me the second time. This time I met up with Eddy and Jeff...and even had dinner with Stephanie beforehand! Didn't get to the show until 8:30pm. Look what we saw in an hour and a half:

Porsche Cayman S. Very nice.
Porsche Cayman S
Mercedes SLR.
Mercedes SLR (Only $500K)
I love the Honda S2000. Here is a student design model for a next generation S2000.
S2000 Concept Model
Ford Mustang GT500 Convertible.
Ford Mustang GT500
Spyker C12 LaTurbie. Check out those rivets!
Spyker C12 LaTurbie
New Chevy Camaro Concept Car. This just arrived at the show!
Chevy Camaro Concept
VW GX3.
VW GX3

Oh, and I have a new hobby at the Auto Show. Putting a pile of a car company's brochures on the counter of a competing company. This girl is grabbing the Mercedes brochure I put on the BMW counter.
Mercedes brochures at the BMW counter

All done. Can't wait til next year. I doubled the amount of pictures in the photo set. Here's all 124 of them. (LINK)

No comments: