good times

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Kobe vs. Shaq

Boy am I lucky. I went to the ever-famous Kobe vs. Shaq game last night. Miami Heat vs. LA Lakers. What a game!

Of course, I used my now usual process for getting my telephoto lens into the Staples Center. No problem. Spent some time up in the AmEx Platinum Lounge for the first quarter of the game. The lady told me the lens wasn't allowed and that I have to check it in. So, I went down to the premier level with Joel to meet with Tim and Tony. What awesome seats!

If you haven't heard already, Kobe and Shaq shared a special moment center court before the game started. They finally made up. Awww...


Kobe and Shaq hug.

I was able to get some great shots from our seats. Check them out!

The Laker Huddle.
Laker Huddle
Kobe and Bynum defending Shaq.
Check out Kobe and Bynum on Shaq!
Kobe with a fadeaway over Shaq!
Kobe with a fadeaway.
Shaq at the line.
Shaq and his awful free throws.
Chris Mihm
Chris Mihm
Our 18 year old rookie, Andrew Bynum, was defending Shaq through part of the game. Bynum dunked over Shaq and Shaq came back with a flagrant foul. They got two technicals!
Before the conflict...Bynum and Shaq
It was a great, violent game. There were at least 5 technical fouls. Pat Riley, the Heat's coach, got one. Brian Cook had two of them and got ejected from the game.
Brian Cook got ejected.
It was a great game. Lakers win!
Lakers win!  Kobe with 37.
For all 37 pictures, go here. (LINK)

1 comment:

Gina Fujikami said...

Dude, I want your camera and lens!