good times

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I lost The Belt...

Poker-Aug-1I know. It's sad. But, it was a great game. Only four of us were able to play this month...Gina (Glenn), Daniel, Alan, and myself. We played this past Saturday with only four of us, but it was a surprisingly great night. The battles were fierce and the chips were flowing. The match was at my house since the Belt holder always hosts the next game. Alan took The Stick (the antithesis of The Belt), but he did not beat the record for largest loss (which he already set himself).

The winner was Gina. He was up about 50 bucks and took The Belt home (but not Buster). Good job, Gina.

Poker-Aug-3

We played until about 6:30am so the sun was up at the end. Maybe the trick was the drink of the night, the mai tai. Everyone was probably not too excited about me making 'experimental' mai tais, but it went over well. The first recipe was a success! Here are the ingredients...a little labor intensive:

Poker-Aug-4

No comments: