good times

Monday, August 08, 2005

Golfing at The Lakes

TheLakesLast week, Tony, Joel, Amy and I went to go play some golf at The Lakes in El Segundo. It was a good time except for the fact that I lost 3 balls and destroyed about 6 tees. If you're wondering: No, I'm not very good.



Here are some pictures of Joel, Amy, and myself attempting some putts. Thanks, Tony, for taking the pictures.

GolfAug05-1
I hope that one breaks left.

GolfAug05-3
Looks like Amy just made that one.

GolfAug05-2
Look at that form!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I made the blog....Woo Hoo!

Chang Kim said...

I have a tee time on Friday, and if I use four balls, it will be a good day. And I'll probably only get through ten holes or so, since it's a twilight round. :)

Chang Kim said...

Okay, now that I've seen the layout of the course I'm playing, I know I'm using more than four balls:

Shoreline