good times

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

40-Year-Old Virgin

40YearOldVirgin


I thought the 40-Year-Old Virgin was a pretty funny movie. Joanne and I went to check it out last night. I enjoyed it almost as much as Wedding Crashers. Some people may disagree with me, but comedies are viewed very differently from person to person. The movie was solid...nothing to criticize (thus the high Rotten Tomatoes ranking 86%), but I don't think it made me laugh out loud quite as much as Wedding Crashers did. Worth a viewing.

Just remember that I thought The Office was a pretty hilarious show. By the way, it's back on TV and is on tonight at 9:30pm on NBC (repeat).

1 comment:

Chang Kim said...

If you don't watch The Daily Show, you are missing out. Unfortunately, Steve Carrell is no longer part of the cast (staff?), but the show is still brilliant.