good times

Friday, August 11, 2006

X-Games

Alright, so I was late in checking out the X-Games. Luckily between ESPN2 repeats and YouTube I can watch the best parts. Last night, I got to check out Travis Pastrana's double backflip in the Moto X Best Trick. Very impressive. Unbelievable that he took 3 golds.

PastranaDouble

And via YouTube I got to watch Pastrana's and McRae's rally runs. Colin McRae's run was truly amazing...despite the 2nd place standing. I can't believe he rolled his car and still got 2nd! Check them both out here. Pastrana / McRae.

Next year, Lara, we're going...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Russ:
INCREDIBLE. You know when you throttle really hard the front wheel on a bike goes up in the air? Well, notice when he's doing the flip he high-throttles it twice to get the extra pull on rotation. Look for the exhaust coming out of the pipe.
~ Kevin

Miss Lala said...

i was hoping you'd check out the footage. crazy huh? yeah... next year, it's on like donkey kong.