good times

Thursday, March 02, 2006

OOS March Madness !

For quite some time now, we have been playing a game similar to PIG using a Nerf hoop in my office here at work. We named the game OOS (out of spec) since we are engineering nerds and have acronyms for just about everything. Since the beginning of January, the competition has become intense, sparking even more competition. Naturally, we needed to start our own March Madness tournament. Here's the honored OOS Nerf hoop.

The Official OOS Nerf Hoop

We kept stats during the regular season to develop rankings and seed positions. With 10 "teams" in the tournament, we created a quadruple-elimination bracket complete with play-in games.

OOS March Madness Bracket

We just finished the 8 play-in games and we start the 1st Round tomorrow! I've already been eliminated in 1 of the 4 brackets. Wish me luck! I can hear Joanne now. (*sigh*)

Tomorrow is Ti3P!

1 comment:

Chang Kim said...

I love it. Shades of the pool tourneys back in high school.

I'll be rooting for you...I have you going all the way in one of my brackets.