good times

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Clippers Fan ?

Glenn was nice enough to have me join him at the Clippers game last night. They played the New York Knicks, and since the Clippers also play in the Staples Center, it was just like watching the last Laker game I went to. The best part was that we were in a suite! It was my first time and did you know that there's free hot dogs and drinks?

The Suite!  Free hot dogs!

The only strange part was that I was supposed to be a Clippers fan. For that night, I was just a basketball fan. Always nice to watch some good basketball. It's too bad both teams weren't playing well during the first half. I, of course, snuck in the telephoto lens without any problems since I now know the system. Here are some shots I got:

Knicks vs. Clippers

Chris Wilcox goin' for the dunk !

Elton Brand for the 2.

Knicks vs. Clippers

Hoping for a rebound.

Jumpshot

Glenn, John, Glenn, and Russell

That must be the greatest job.
The Clippers beat the Knicks 84-79 with a very close 4th quarter.


And on a final note: I'm sure you've seen those guys that help guard the hoop during timeouts. Doesn't that look like a fun job?

1 comment:

Miss Lala said...

i don't think i have ever made a comment about this, but russ, you take some wicked pix. you have become quite to the photog!

i wonder how much they pay the guys to watch the hoops. i could totally do that. =P~