good times

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Fed-Ex

BritneyKFedIf you didn't know already, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline filed for divorce today. Huge disappointment. Huge. I don't know what to say. I still can't believe it. If Britney and K-Fed can't stay together, then I don't know if there's hope for any of us.

What is to happen to K-Fed's shining career? I guess he'll get half the money so he can still fund his brilliant music and acting career, because he's not going to get very much from his concert Saturday night that only sold 300 (of the 1500) seats. He took the stage 3 hours late and by the time he completed his 1.5 hour set, only about 100 people were still in attendance. I guess people aren't down with his new "Playing with Fire" album (apparently it's horrible). At least he ended with a heartwarming note: "Everyone get drunk! That's what I'm going to do!"

Back to the divorce: if you don't believe me, here's the paperwork so you know it's official.

BritneyKFed-divorce

4 comments:

Miss Lala said...

russ, i'm depending on you to stay on the k-fed trail. it's going to be harder now that he is on the road to fade-outta-the-hollywood-spotlight-ville. but this kid still has some awesomely lame stuff up his sleeve and i don't want to miss out on it.

Anonymous said...

I think Buchko needs to spiff up his double wide, get a fridge full of Schlitz, a tub of hot wings and send the invite to Britney to go to a tractor pull or demolition derby. Maybe he can land a spot as the next Mr. Britney Spears.

Chang Kim said...

They signed a pre-nup, and she hasn't really made much money since they married. Her fortune is strictly PF (pre Fed).

Russell said...

Now I'm really hurt. Pre-nup! Dang!