good times

Friday, September 01, 2006

Our new baby.

Oh, not that baby. Last night, Joanne and I signed the papers on our new Acura TL. We love it. The only sad news is that I had to bid farewell to the Mini. :( Thanks, Mini, for all the great times.

So, why do we like this car so much? Joanne likes it mostly for its comfortable ride, grown up appearance, fun GPS navigation, and the fact that she can finally drive my car (since it's an automatic). I like it mostly for the fantastic engine (258 hp), the color (black with black leather), the Bluetooth phone link, and the fact that it puts the driver's seat in the right position before I get in the car (no more scooting the seat all the way back after Joanne drove it). And we'll both soon be liking it for all the space it gives us when baby arrives.

So, during my fantastic jury duty experience (which is still ongoing), I decided to take a picture of the car this morning. Doesn't it look great in front of the Disney Concert Hall?
(Yes, I am in the right hand turn lane. It didn't say 'No Parking.')

New TL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car. Looks nice, guess who's driving to lunch from now on.

Anonymous said...

That's if I am not driving the car that day!! I think I am in love.

Anonymous said...

Tease!! I want baby Hirotsu news!

Nice car, excellent photo...congratulations! Now get back on track and tell us if you are having a beautiful little girl or an energetic little boy!

We NEED to know :)

Ferg said...

She's a beaut, no doubt. Steve and I just got a new car ourselves, but we followed the completely unoriginal buy-a-Subaru-Outback-because-you-moved-to-Colorado route. Still, isn't it a geat feeling? I'll try to remember to blog about it on fergsdownunder.

Miss Lala said...

HOTNESS! that is all i have to say. ;)