good times

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Try Coke Blak.

TryCokeBlakIt's interesting. More like Coke-infused coffee. I thought it had an Irish Cream aftertaste, but overall it wasn't too bad...but pretty sweet. Definitely not for everyone. $1.50 per bottle! (and that's 8 ounces) How many calories? How much caffeine? Here's the lowdown: "Coke Blak has 45 calories and 46 milligrams of caffeine per 8-ounce bottle, compared with 140 calories and 35 milligrams of caffeine in a 12-ounce can of Coke Classic. Diet Coke has 1 calorie and 46 milligrams of caffeine per 12-ounce can."

Come on, go try it...fall into the marketing trap just like I did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I bought a 4 pack for the guys at work, and we decided to try it tonight. 4 out of 4 Coke Blak drinkers agreed that it makes us want to vomit. However, the glass bottles are a nice touch even though it costs $6.50 for a pack.

Anonymous said...

My husband and I love it. I am an avid diet coke drinker as well as good coffee. We both love it.
I read the French version which has been out for quite a while is less sweet and more of a coffee flavor. I love to try that also.