good times

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Good ol' 80s.

Flashback to the 80s. Do you remember these horrible commercials? That's what makes them so great. If you don't remember any of these commercials then you are probably too young to be reading this blog.

And vote for your favorites on the right --->

I've fallen and I can't get up!


Clap on. Clap off. Clap on, clap off...The Clapper.


Encyclopedia Britannica...annoying!


Where's the beef?


Joe Isuzu...how long did he do these commercials?


Lazer Tag...just hearing that sound again brings back memories.


California Raisins


Eat Breakfast!


Transformers...I had Omega Supreme!


Frosted Lucky Charms...they're magically delicious!


Nintendo!


Micro Machines


It wasn't until I saw this commercial again that I remember Chargertron.


Star Wars Figures!


Of course they always shoved the My Little Pony commercials in between the cool Transformers and Star Wars ones.


This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm...brain on drugs!!!

Anonymous said...

80's, huh? Dang, I remember all of them just like it was yesterday - seriously.
Man, I'm getting old.
~ Kevin

Anonymous said...

What's sad is that Life Alert (the company who made the first ad you list) made that famous quote into a registered trademark -- see the "®" symbol attached to that quote at the bottom of their website: www.lifealert.com.

Miss Lala said...

Best...

Post...

EVER!!!

Unknown said...

I totally remember the geek from the encyclopedia commercial. I still have nightmares...